At WasteExpo, the road ahead is paved with myriad opportunities. From connecting with 14,000 of your peers to doing business with 600+ exhibitors, it’s one event that pays dividends all year long. Preview the latest vehicles, tune in to the latest technology and learn the latest curriculum to improve the environment. For 50+ years, WasteExpo has been driven to give you the best event experience in the solid waste, recycling and organics industry.
WasteExpo is big business. In fact it’s the largest event of its kind. Thousands of your colleagues meet here to buy, sell and gather intel on the latest products and services for the solid waste, organics recycling, and food waste reduction industries.
See what you get with a standard 10x10 booth:
Exhibit space with 8'3" backdrop and 3' side dividers.
Company ID sign including company name and booth number.
Exhibitor badges are unlimited and free if ordered by 3/1/23.
Unlimited Guest Passes for your marketing campaign, inviting your clients and prospects to visit your booth.
Company listing including contact information, link and a 50-word description on WasteExpo.com, in the official WasteExpo Show Guide &       Waste360 Industry Annual used by participants during and after the show.
Why spend the money to exhibit?
1. You'll be selling in person to the largest solid waste, recycling and organics buying audience – more than 14,000 participants!
2. You'll generate sales leads from new and existing customers.
3. You'll increase awareness of your company's products/services.
4. You'll network/socialize with existing and new customers.
5. You'll educate customers about your products/services.
6. You'll introduce new products.
7. You'll meet with and generate sales leads from Organics Recycling, Composting, AD, and Food Waste Recovery Professionals.
8. You'll evaluate the competition.
Reach the right people at WasteExpo
97% recommend WasteExpo to industry colleague (Wow, right? Get in on this success yourself!)
80% researched new products, suppliers and vendors (These are the serious shoppers that you want to guide!)
74% viewed products up close (Why your products need to be there!)
50% influence/recommend buying decisions (These are the folks that you need to influence!)
45% will purchase a product/service as a result of WasteExpo (A key reason why WasteExpo is so important!)
37% make final product/service decisions (These are the folks that you need to meet!)
23% asked for a price quotation (Business in the making!)